9:30 – 10:45
Education Panel: Reforms in the Secondary Education
Opportunities of the Post-Secondary Education and New challenges for the Regional VET Centres
- Mila Carovska, Minister of Education and Science
- Irena Jakimovska, Managing Director – Comfy Angel- Prilep
- Natasha Janevska, National Consultant, “Situational Analysis from the Current Post-Secondary Education System”
- Neils Haderup Krstensen, International Consultant, “Development Concept for the Preparation of a Business-Led Regional VET Centre”
- Dr. Pauline Anderson, Chancellor’s Fellow Department of WEO, Strathclyde University in Scotland and Dr. Margaret Hawthorne, International Education Expert from Scotland, Brief overview of “Skills Ecosystems in Scotland”
12:00 – 13:15
Construction and Renewables: Mapping the Road of Digi business future: How far we can go?
Creating Inno solution for future Business Opportunities: Upcoming future or long-lasting fantasy?
- Igor Panchevski – National Consultant, “Findings and Challenges from Mapping Education and Employment Linkages in the Construction Industry”
- Boris Nastov, Director of Bauer BG
- Dana Bishkoska Head of the Sector for Secondary Education, Adult Education and Life-Long Learning in the Ministry of Education and Science
- Douglas Morrison, Director of Operations & Future Skills, “Scottish Efforts for Transformation of Construction Industry, Construction Scotland Innovation Centre
15:00 – 16:15
Textile: Creating Inno solution for future Business Opportunities: Upcoming future or long-lasting fantasy?
- Prof. Dr. Igor Jordanov, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, “Findings and Challenges from Mapping Education and Employment Linkages in Textile Industry”
- Ardijana Isahi Paljoshi, Director of the Centre for Vocational Education and Training
- Ljupka Miladinova, Director Albatross – Shtip
- Joshua Young, International consultant,” Transformation Trends in Fashion Industry”
- Angel Dimitrov, President of the Textile Industry Association of Organization of Employers
- Natasa Sivevska – Executive Director of TTA-Textile Cluster