Igor Panchevski is power engineer that has been developing professional service skills in the energy sector, for more than 15 years. He is a trainer/educator for energy auditors, municipalities and NGO. Igor is experienced in working on EU projects as project coordinator on IEE programs as well as on IPA Cross Border cooperation. He works as consultant in energy efficiency and renewable energy to the national institutions as Energy Agency and to the local governments (municipalities) in developing strategic documents, three year energy efficiency programs, action plans. Further he is a member of the working group for developing energy auditors’ curriculum. Igor has been involved in training municipalities on energy management and capacity building on the non-technical stuff and additionally, directly involved in preparation and implementation of EU projects such as BuildUpSkills project Pillar 1,2 and TRAIENEE 2.
In the last three years he is a Technical Expert for Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo, and Albania to EBRD Western Balkan Green Economy Financing Facility (WB GEFF) project. The project is a €85 million Euro on-lending facility, designed to support investments in green technologies and measures in the Western Balkan region.
- Energy management consultant, specialized in Green Technologies: Renewable Energy (RE) and Energy Efficiency (EE)
- Small-scale Renewable Energy system and Energy Efficiency project design, implementation and monitoring (verification)
- Trainer for energy auditors
- Market research for EE technologies penetration
- Operations management of multicultural teams
- Extensive experience in engineering projects funded by the EC, EBRD, GIZ, SDC, EBRD BAS
- EU Expert Evaluator for Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency Program
- Programme and bilateral donors in energy efficiency and renewable
- Preparation of Macedonian National Energy Balance
- 2011 – 2014: Responsible for the transposition of energy Directives at the Energy Agency of the Republic of Macedonia
- Developing strategies, action plans and reports on energy efficiency and renewable energy