Advertising institution: Future Skills Center- Skills Next, Southeastern Europe University and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), in accordance with the “Bridging the skills gap to create new and better jobs” supported by the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Application deadline: 05.11.2021
The public call is announced in accordance with the “Bridging the skills gap to create new and better jobs” project, partnered with UNDP and the Southeastern Europe University.
for all interested bidders that organise training events for renewable energy sources
We invite all interested companies from the renewable energy source sector to apply and show their intention to participate. The structure of the training event should be accompanied with the event syllabus. The goal of the training event is to inform the participants about the required skills and knowledge for the new professions and about the work processes at the operational level.
The provider of the service “Organizing of training events on the renewable sources of energy topic” are required to meet the following criteria:
- The provider needs to be a legal entity registered in the Central Registry of RNM with the activity code that includes adult education.
- The training needs to be done by certified speakers that are experienced with conducting such trainings and have worked on real projects on the topic in hand.
- The provider needs to offer a developed curriculum for the training that will be suitable for candidates that have different levels of knowledge on the topic i.e. horizontally and vertically modular curriculum. The curriculum needs to offer a satisfying number of classes involving practical teaching in a laboratory, corporate visits in a company that works in that field, field trips as well as working on appropriate digital tools.
- The provider needs to show proof of acquired instruction materials that will be used during the training event, and they can be both printed or digital materials.
- The provider needs to evaluate the success of the candidates after the event is concluded. The evaluation needs to be done by a predefined criteria in the developed training curriculum. The provider is obliged to issue appropriate certificates that precisely include the learning results and the acquired competences for the candidates that will have a successful evaluation.
Interested providers of such service can send an offer and additional materials on this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org