Training providers and construction companies which organize introductory trainings for BIM (Building Information Modelling) are invited to apply to the public call and express interest in participation.
The structure of the training should be submitted together with the offer and the syllabus. The aim of the training shall be to inform and acquaint the trainees about the basics of Building Information Modelling, as approach to digitalization of the construction sector.
The service providers for organizing training for Introduction to BIM (Building Information Modelling) should meet the following criteria:
- The provider shall be a legal entity registered in the Central Registry of RNM, with activity code which includes adult education.
- The training shall be conducted by certified trainers with experience in delivering training in the subject area and/or experience in the application of BIM software tools.
- The service provider shall offer a developed curriculum for the training in question, which can be adapted to the candidates’ occupation, i.e. ensures horizontal modularity for different occupational profiles included in the entire construction process (engineers, technicians, architects, electrical and mechanical engineers, construction material companies, public institutions). The programme should provide sufficient number of classes for practical training which include classes for the use of digital tools and software.
- With the application the service provider should also attach proof that training materials have been provided, to be used during the training in question, in print or electronic format.
- After the training is completed, the service provider should conduct a realistic evaluation of the candidates’ success, in accordance with precisely defined criteria included in the training programme. The candidates who have successfully completed the training will be awarded a certificate for successful completion, which shall include precisely defined learning outcomes and competences
Interested applicants can send their application and additional materials to the following email: email@example.com, by 22.12.2021.